Sunday 24 June 2012

Just a quick update...

Six days left until I'm allowed to write again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold on that long. At first there was enough pain to warn me off, so I buried myself in reading. Then I started to feel edgy. My brain was tossing out ideas and I found myself wondering if it was really going to be that bad going back to the computer. I held that off for a few days by handwriting, with the result that I now have four stories in the planning stage. By the end of June there could be more. I have a fair-sized back catalogue to choose from.


Right now, I still have a week to go and this blog post isn't hurting... much. It does hurt, though. I hope another six days is going to be enough to make JulNoWriMo a possibility. I want to be writing again and I think I've already mentioned August to October being a time when I won't get to write much.This will be the blog of cute goat pictures rather than the blog of stuff about writing.

Anyway, that's my update. I'm planning with pen and paper and counting down until the First of July when I'll be able to start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment