|Giant biscuit-shaped brownie!|
You will need:
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix in all the other ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 1.5 to 3 minutes. Do not let the center get totally dry or it will be overcooked. Take it out when there is still a small moist spot in the center. It finishes cooking as it cools.
DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE THINGS:
- Pick up the very hot bowl with your bare hands
- Take a flying guess about how much butter to use
- Panic and ridiculously overcook it because you didn't believe in that 'it finishes cooking as it cools down' thing. 3 minutes really is about right provided you wait until it's cool enough to start eating before eating it.
- Eat a significant proportion of the mixture before cooking. Kidding - go ahead with that part.
I have a second brownie recipe as well that involves oats and icing mixture, but you're going to have to wait for the next post to get that one. *evilgrin*